The MeRo 2KW Air Cooled unit is a reliable workhorse with standard features that many quote as confusingly priced options. It is what we call the medium priced high end machine.
The machine has a Motorised Height Adjustment, Missing Foil Detection, and Bottle Accumulation Detection. It also has an energy trasnferred reading for process validation. This unit can be supplied with a flat sealing head or an ADJUSTABLE WIDTH tunnel sealing head.
Really built in Europe(Italy); not simply assembled with Chinese circuit boards and parts and then sold as a western made machine.
The MeRo equipment comes from the MeRo family of power electronics that includes Coronatreater that go well beyond 75KW !!; so you can trust that you are dealing with equipment manufactured by a company that knows how to build and handle power electronics.
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications*
Supply voltage 3×380 V. 50 Hz three-phase
- MAXIMUM DRAWN POWER: 2,2 KVA
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT POWER: 2 KW
- WORKING FREQUENCY:30 – 50kHz
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE : 0°C..+40°C (-25°..+70° transport) (-25°..+55° storage)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY : <85%
- PROTECTION : IP20 STANDARD
- CERTIFICATION : EC (LOW VOLTAGE)
- DIMENSIONS GENERATOR : Dimensions height 600mm, length 365mm, depth 460mm. Weight 55 Kg
*Subject to Change
Typical Application Configuration:
CONVEYOR SPEED: up to 30 m/min;
FOIL SIZE: 35 mm;
CAP SIZE: 55 mm ext. diameter;
CAP STYLE: flip top screw cap (see drawing);
BOTTLE MATERIAL: Plastic