We have received an inquiry from a medium sized personal care manufacturer seeking to find a supplier of induction seals for HDPE bottles. They are looking to insert the seals with a machine or by hand if they have to.
The start up, their Induction Seals order volume is not that great and is geared for small orders of 5kpcs. They are catering on a client that placed their first order and expect large growth quickly. They are looking to purchase a machine that will get them by until their volume justifies a more automated cap liner inserter.
We understand the chicken and egg situation for purchasing equipment and materials in the rapid growth stage.
In order to assist them with their project we would need pictures of their bottles and caps.
Pictures should show:
- the bottle with its cap off from the side
- the bottle with its cap off from the top
- the bottle with its cap on from the side
- the bottle with its cap on from above
- cap from underneath (inside)
With these pictures we can assess the induction seal suitability and machinery requirement
Other information we need to know
- a) The Bottle Material (what kind of plastic or is it glass)
- b) Contents ; is it a product with Oils Wet/Dry/Cream
With these details we can determine the best sealing material to supply
Note: we also have equipment to assist with labeling in small volume and can work with you in both induction sealing and labeling equipment as you grow.